The Jackson School Office of Career Development works to bridge the gap between the classroom and the workplace by showcasing career and professional development opportunities, providing training and information, and highlighting career paths with different employers. Our primary goal is to help our students and alumni pursue rich and fulfilling careers in a wide variety of international arenas.
Announcements for Students
- Scholarship Fridays: Fridays at 1:30pm during winter quarter you have the opportunity to learn more about scholarships! This quarter learn about Getting Started with scholarships, the Mary Gates Endowment for Students and the Gilman Scholarship. See the full calendar for dates and locations!
- When: Fridays | 1:30pm
- Where: MGH 171
- Internship Scholarship applications open on February 19 and close on March 29.
The Office of Career Development is ready to help you make the most of your time as a student at the Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies.
It’s never too early (or too late) to start thinking about how you can prepare for that first internship or phone interview – we encourage everyone to make use of our resources whenever they feel they’re ready for some extra support.
- The Jackson School Office of Career Development shares information with the Jackson School community for career-and internationally-related opportunities and programs.
- Posting an opportunity or link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation of a particular program, opportunity, project, or event.
- All specific questions regarding listings should be directed to the contact person identified on that entry.