The Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies
Global Research Group
Actionable insights from tomorrow's leaders
Are you looking for cutting-edge, cost-effective, and timely analyses to achieve your organization’s goals?
Global Research Groups can offer the following services:
- Country and region-specific briefings
- Data analysis and visualizations
- Geopolitical risk assessment
- Qualitative analyses
- Political and legal institution assessment
- Foreign language capabilities
- Survey design and implementation
- Interviewing clients, stakeholders, partners
- Monitoring and evaluations research
- Literature reviews
The University of Washington’s Global Research Group (GRG) provides fresh and innovative analyses for private and public sector organizations seeking a strategic edge in today’s competitive global markets. The GRG leverages the cutting-edge mindset and international expertise of the Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies faculty, staff and students.
GRG consultants provide in-depth data analysis, reports, presentations and country research to meet their partners’ needs. Since 2009, GRG teams have worked for Microsoft, Starbucks, the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), and many others. GRG consultants aim to improve the transfer of research and expertise between higher education, the private sector, and policy making institutions.