Student Funding

New in 2023-24: The process for applying for Conlon and IACS has changed. Visit Apply for SAC Funding to learn more.

Many fellowships are available to support studies at UW, language training, study abroad, and dissertation research and writing.

Please note: this page is intended as a reference. Always check with external funding sources directly for the most current information. (⇒ indicates external links)

Coursework, Tuition and Related Expenses at UW

Language Study

Research, Dissertation and Travel

Other Funding and Resources