- ‘The Pivot to Asia: Russia’s Foreign Policy at the Turn of the Century and Russia’s Shift to the East’ -‘Povorot k Azii: Rossiskaia Vneshnaia Politika na Rubezhe Vekov i ee Activizatsiia na Vostochnom Napravlenii’
Publisher: The Asan ForumDate: 2015
- SCO-BRICS: A Big Summit in Ufa The summit next month will reveal much about the future of Russia’s Eurasian dream.
Publisher: DiplomatDate: 2015
- Back to the Future: World Politics Edition What would leaders from 1985 make of the world in 2015?
Publisher: DiplomatDate: 2012
- Why some people think Trump may be a ‘Siberian candidate’
Publisher: Washington PostDate: 2016
- Europe’s Extremists Are Not Putin’s Fault -Europeans should look to Brussels — not Moscow — for the source of their extremism problem.
Publisher: Foreign PolicyDate: 2016
- The Affordances of Social Networking Sites for Relational Maintenance in a Distrustful Society: The Case of Azerbaijan
Publisher: Social Media + SocietyDate: 2015
- Publication | The Use of Information and Communication Technologies by Protesters and the Authorities in the Attempts at Colour Revolutions in Belarus 2001–2010
Publisher: Europe-Asia StudiesDate: 2015
- Publication | Performing honor online: The affordances of social media for surveillance and impression management in an honor culture
Publisher: New Media & SocietyDate: 2015
- Publication | Paranoia with a purpose: conspiracy theory and political coalitions in Kyrgyzstan
Publisher: Post-Soviet AffairsDate: 2015
- Divide and diffuse: Comparing digital divide and diffusion of innovations perspectives on mobile phone adoption
Publisher: SageDate: 2015
- Digital Knives are Still Knives: The Affordances of Social Media for a Repressed Opposition against an Entrenched Authoritarian Regime in Azerbaijan.
Published in: The Routledge Companion to Social Media and PoliticsDate: 2015
- Democratizing kompromat: the affordances of social media for state-sponsored harassment
Publisher: Information, Communication & SocietyDate: 2015