Resources for Current Students

Student Funding

Financial Aid:

Information about aid eligibility, applying for and receiving aid, work study and short-term loans is available through the UW Office of Financial Aid.

Student Funding:

Every year the Ellison Center for Russian, East European, and Central Asian Studies is proud to award funding to our graduate and undergraduate students. Other, outside fellowships and scholarships for research and travel are also available. Please click below for more information.


Graduate Funding

Undergraduate Funding

Other REECAS Funding