The following resources are great starting points for your research on Western Europe and the EU. The Center for West European Studies and the EU Center at the University of Washington are happy to help facilitate your research and guide you towards additional resources.
Scholars and community members who have need of library materials are eligible for a free UW Libraries Borrower’s Card, with proof of current employment. Details about Borrower’s Card privileges can be found here.
- Center for Spanish Studies | A joint initiative of the University of Washington, the Education Office of the Embassy of Spain and the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction.
- Europa | The Official EU Website
- EURAXESS | Researchers in Motion
- European Consortium for Political Research
- American Political Science Association | Section 21: European Politics and Society
- Country Classroom Profiles | UW Jackson School of International Studies
- The EU in Slides | europa.eu
- EU Infographics
- European Union Delegation Collection | University of Pittsburgh
- Archive of European Integration | University of Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Papers on the European Union | University of Pittsburgh
- Center for a New American Security: Transatlantic Security Brussels Sprouts Podcast
- British Library: World War One historical sources