2015 ADMISSION APPLICATION TO JACKSON SCHOOL GRADUATE PROGRAMS
The deadline for Autumn 2015 admission to Master's (MAIS) and PhD programs has passed. Application information for Autumn 2016 will be available in Autumn 2015.
Admission application is for Autumn quarter only. Please review the following For information on requirements in order to prepare for the 2016 application to Jackson School MAIS and PhD programs.
Master's Degree Programs (M.A.I.S)
- Begin On-Line Application to the Graduate School
- Request Official Test Score Reports:
For most international applicants: TOEFL or IELTS
(See Graduate School English Language Proficiency Requirements)
For applicants applying concurrently to School of Business, GMAT is acceptable
- Designate Providers of Recommendations (3)
- Complete and Submit
- Submit Unofficial Transcripts online
- Submit Statement of Purpose
- Submit Writing Sample
OPTIONAL components of your application: Personal History Statement
- Résumé or Curriculum Vitae
- Personal History Statement (Diversity Statement)
Also see answers to Frequently Asked Questions for MA applicants.