2013 ADMISSION TO JACKSON SCHOOL GRADUATE PROGRAMS
We expect that the due date for Autumn 2014 will be January 3, 2014. Please see this site after August 2014 for further information.
In order that you can prepare for the application for 2014, the following information is provided:
All components of the application are submitted on line through the Graduate School application.
For your convenience, the following summary of requirements is provided.
- Submit On-Line Application to the Graduate School
- Request Official Test Score Reports:
- GRE or GMAT (see instructions); TOEFL or IELTS (international applicants)
(Also Self-report in Graduate School Application)
- Designate Providers of Recommendations
- Complete: Jackson School Supplemental Application (PDF document)
- Submit Unofficial Transcripts
- Submit Statement of Purpose
- Submit Writing Sample
- Send official transcripts
OPTIONAL components of your application:
- Personal History Statement
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
Back to GRADUATE STUDIES
Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies
Office of Student Services
University of Washington, Box 353650
Seattle, WA 98195-3650
Tel. (206) 543-6001