Adapting: Access to Water and Tenancy in Floating Informal Settlements facing Climate Impacts, Urbanization, & Migration
Human Rights Research, Policy Analysis, Social Justice Advocacy
Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis, Survey Design, Socio-Legal Analysis
- Tracey S. Chaplin. “The US Strategy for Flood Prevention is Underwater.” Next City, August 24, 2016.
- Tracey S. Chaplin, Sarah Myhre. “The New Urban Agenda Needs to Tackle Water Discrimination.” Next City, April 26, 2016.
Grants & Fellowships
- Thomas Francis Jr. Global Health Fellowship- University of Washington
- Teaching Assistantship – University of Washington
- Urban Revitalization Fellow – University of Chicago, Harris School of Public Policy
- Human Rights Research Grant – University of Chicago, Pozen Family Center for Human Rights
- Graduate Fellowship – University of Chicago, School of Social Service Administration
- Graduate Fellowship- University of Alabama, School of Political Science