- Thomson 303C
Mary Callahan is Associate Professor of International Studies at the Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies. Her research and teaching interests are in the SMS, PVS, and LRG fields for the Jackson School PhD program, with a particular emphasis on Political Reform in Post-Junta Constitutional Myanmar. Her research has also included Asian militaries in political reform processes, the history of peace negotiations in modern Myanmar, and civil-military relations in South East Asia.
- Cornell University, Ph.D., Government, 1996
- Cornell University, M.A. Political Science, 1991
- University of Queensland, M.Soc.Sci. Asian Politics, 1989
- London School of Economics and Political Science, M.Sc. Political Philosophy, 1984
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A. with highest honors, 1983