Odessa Fine Art Museum
Одеський художній музей
Одесский Художественный Музей
The building, which houses the Odessa Art Museum was built between 1824 and 1828 years. Author of the project is not set. Upon completion of the construction of the building was surveyed famous Odessa architect FK Boffo. The first owner of the palace was the Countess Olga Stanislavovna Naryshkin (née Potocki).
The museum houses more than 100 thousand pieces of art, including paintings by some of the best-known European artists of the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It was founded in 1899 and occupies the Potocki Palace, itself a monument of early 19th century architecture and is currently one of the oldest palaces in Odessa.