In “Dark days ahead: American Professors on Trump presidency” several Jackson School professors among other American leading UW and non-UW scholars were interviewed by KUOW on the political ramifications of Trump’s election.
Jackson School professors included:
- Henry M. Jackson Professor of International Studies David Bachman
- Anne H.H. and Kenneth B. Pyle Assistant Professor of American Foreign Policy Daniel Bessner
- Herbert J. Ellison Professor of Russian and Eurasian Studies Daniel Chirot
- Professor of International Studies Patrick Christie
- Founding director of the Jackson School Ph.D. Program and Japan expert Saadia Pekkanen