Midwest Institute for International/Intercultural Education
The Midwest Institute for International/Intercultural Education (MIIIE) is a self-funded consortium of two-year colleges located in the Midwest region. Its primary objective is to support curriculum and professional development by organizing curriculum workshops, fall and spring conferences, overseas projects for faculty and students, assistance with grant development, provide faculty mentoring and professional networking.
For more information, contact Theo Sypris (firstname.lastname@example.org or 269-488-4283).
- 2021 Faculty workshop series:
- Education in the post-COVID World (Friday, January 29, 2021)
- Citizenship in the 21st Century (Saturday, February 27, 2021)
- Surveillance, Privacy, and Dissent in a Globalizing World (Friday, March 26, 2021)
- The Midwest Institute for International/Intercultural Education’s 26th Annual Conference (October 2nd and 3rd, 2020). The Center for Global Studies recommended the following curriculum workshops:
- Global Poverty, Inequality, and Development
- Social Justice and Global Institutions
More information can be found on the MIIIE website.