Task Force Admin Deadlines
2022 Admin Deadlines
Below are the administrative deadlines for the report, personal release form and group photo. These deadlines are set for all Task Force groups; if there are any problems meeting these deadlines, it should be addressed in advance with International Studies Program Coordinator, Lauren Dobrovolny (LD) @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important!: Please read the The Student Handbook for details related to the below calendar deadlines. Moreover, the handbook provides a recommended timeline for research periods, draft deadlines, etc. but those deadlines can and should be determined and changed by each individual Task Force group as necessary.
Welcome to Task Force!
• First meeting with instructor and Task Force team (January 3, 4, 5)
• Second meeting: Library Research Workshop (schedule will be emailed to instructor)
• By Jan 7, appoint your Task Force group editor(s) and coordinator. Please contact LD to confirm who the editor and coordinator is for your group.
• Make sure all students are available on Friday, March 11 **ALL DAY** for Task Force evaluations and Task Force Dinner Celebration
(Seven week research, writing and editing period)
By Fri, Feb 4, Submission Deadline for the Personal Release Form
• By Feb 4: TF Coordinators submit the personal release form by email or drop off a hardcopy by 4pm to THOMSON 111 (signed by all students and your instructor). Please either email an electronic PDF copy of the form to email@example.com, or drop off a hardcopy of the personal release form to Thomson 111 by 4:00 p.m, Friday, Feb 4.
• Task Force coordinators confirm a date with your team members and instructor to take a group photo (Deadline to submit group photo is February 18). The photo will be uploaded to the 2022 current Task Force topics page and repurposed for JSIS news pieces.
(Feb 18) Submit Task Force Group Photos
• By Feb 18: Task Force Coordinators email group photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(By Feb 25) Deadline to Submit Task Force Report Title
• By Feb 25: Task Force Coordinators enter exact title of TF report in the Google spreadsheet.
• Mid-to-end-of week: final versions of chapters to editors/coordinators.
• Collation and merging of individual chapters, formatting final report MS.
Print Deadline for Final Task Force Report
• MAR 3: Please email your TF report as a PDF document to the UW Copy Center and to LD by Noon (reminder: No more than 12 pages with color throughout the report).
• Mar 4: Email the final PDF electronic version of the report to your group’s evaluator and to email@example.com.