QUAL offers a series of talks to build a qualitative multi-method community and engage researchers and practitioners in a conversation.
The Speaker Series talks for the 2021-22 academic year will be held from 12:30 p.m. – 1:20 p.m. on Zoom. Registration links can be found on each individual talk’s post. The zoom link will be sent to you upon registration.
- Kristin Beima-Sofie | Understanding test, prevent, treat: Using qualitative methods to inform adolescent HIV services in Kenya May 18 2022
- Timothy Brown | Reflections on Qualitative Research in Neurotechnology Apr 20 2022
- Yoshitaka Ota | How to measure ocean equity? Mar 2 2022
- Scott Radnitz | Qualitative Methods in Research on the Politics of Conspiracy Feb 2 2022
- Cornelia Reiher & Nora Kottman | Area Studies and Qualitative Methods Dec 1 2021
- Rebakah Minarchek | Participatory Methods and the Democratization of Environmental Research Nov 3 2021