From Data to Decision-Making Speaker Series
Join the UW-QUAL program for quarterly From Data to Decision-Making events, a speaker series that follows the qualitative research process from data collection to data analysis to policy-relevant impacts of research findings across a variety of fields.
Learning from skilled practitioners, attendees gain transferrable tools that enable them to translate qualitative data into practical outcomes, including policy memos, program recommendations, or public-facing materials.
- The Bridge Lab | Jay Okey May 23 2023
- From Data to Decision-Making | Staying flexible, creative and responsive: Qualitative methods in health services research May 16 2023
- Atlas.TI | Coding and Analysis Workshop May 12 2023
- Anna Swan | From Data to Decision-Making: Strengthening Technology & Society in Higher Education Feb 15 2023
- Kristin Beima-Sofie | Understanding test, prevent, treat: Using qualitative methods to inform adolescent HIV services in Kenya May 18 2022
- Timothy Brown | Reflections on Qualitative Research in Neurotechnology Apr 20 2022