Global Research Group
GRG Consultant Teams provide unique interdisciplinary expertise along with advanced training in writing, research, qualitative and quantitative data collection, data evaluation and analytics, impact analyses, leadership, and teamwork.
Consultants work within the timeline of the organization and participate in regular briefings with their client to ensure that the project is both consistently on track and meeting the organization’s needs. Final deliverables are customized in line with the client’s desires and always include evidence-based insights on how to increase the likelihood of achieving the client’s strategic and operational objectives.
GRG Team Composition
Teams are created on a project-by-project basis and comprised of team members who can best meet clients’ specifications and timelines.
GRG Teams provide unique interdisciplinary expertise along with advanced training in writing, research, qualitative and quantitative data collection, data evaluation and analytics, impact analyses, leadership, and teamwork.
- Faculty experts provide weekly guidance and quality reviews on all GRG client products.
- Doctoral candidates provide operational leadership and topic or analytic expertise for masters and undergraduate students who conduct the cornerstone research.
Our GRG Teams participate in regular client briefings to ensure a project is on schedule and meeting our client’s needs
GRG Team Products
- Literature reviews
- Country and region-specific briefings
- Impact analysis
- Monitoring and evaluation research
- Political and legal institution assessments
- Survey design and implementation
- Data analysis and visualizations
- Interviewing clients, stakeholders, partners
- Qualitative analyses
- Geopolitical risk assessment
- User research
Final deliverables always include evidence-based recommendations for strategically advancing client goals and objectives.