Based on recent survey data, here is a cross-section just some of the employers that Jackson School graduates have gone on to work for:
The Public Sector
- U.S. Department of State,
- Department of Homeland Security,
- the Central Intelligence Agency,
- U.S. Department of Commerce,
- U.S. AID,
- The Department of Energy,
- The White House,
- US Congress.
State & City Government:
- Washington State Department of Commerce,
- the Port of Seattle,
- the Office of the Governor,
- the City of Seattle Office of Economic Development,
- the City of Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office.
Diplomatic Missions for Foreign Governments:
- The Consulate General of Japan,
- The Consulate General of Korea,
- The Consulate General of Canada,
- The Consulate General of Mexico,
- The Consulate General of the Czech Republic.
The Private Sector
- Estee Lauder,
- CH Robinson.
- Wells Fargo,
- Liberty Mutual,
- Morgan Stanley,
- JP Morgan Securities,
- Futuretrend Technology Inc.
- 20th Century Fox,
- K-2 Japan,
- NBC news,
- Thomson Reuters.
- Perkins Coie,
- Davis Wright Tremaine,
- Foster Pepper,
- Dorsey & Whitney,
- Garvey Schubert Barer.
The Multilateral Sector
- The United Nations,
- The International Monetary Fund,
- the World Bank,
The Nongovernmental / Nonprofit Sector
Global Development & Health:
- World Vision,
- Human Rights Watch,
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees,
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation,
- Fred Hutchison Cancer Research.
- World Affairs Council Seattle,
- Trade Development Alliance of Greater Seattle,
- the Japan-America Society for the State of Washington,
- the Washington State China Relations Council.
- Institute for Foreign Policy Analysis,
- The National Bureau of Asian Research,
- The National Endowment for Democracy,
- Global Security Institute.
The Education Sector
- Harvard University,
- Stanford University,
- Waseda University,
- UC Berkeley,
- Columbia University,
- Johns Hopkins.