Resources in the Ellison Center
These books may be borrowed one week at a time from the resource center by UW students:
- The Back Door Guide to Short-Term Job Adventures
- Best Resumes and CVs for International Jobs
- Careers for Travel Buffs and other Restless Types
- Citizens Democracy Corps Compendium: U.S. Nonprofit Assistance to Central and Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States (3 volumes)
- Congressional Intern Handbook
- Directory of Non-Governmental Organizations in Central Asia: Focusing on Human, Migrant, and Refugee Rights
- The Directory of Websites for International Jobs
- Electronic Job Search Revolution
- Electronic Resume Revolution
- Employment and Internships Notebook
- Federal Funding for International Studies: Does it Help? Does it Matter?
- Fellowships Notebook
- Internet Resources for the NIS
- Jobs in Russia and the Newly Independent States
- New Independent States and the Baltic Republics: A Directory of Institutes of Higher Education
- The Post-Soviet Handbook
- Power Networking: 59 Secrets for Personal and Professional Success
- Research and Development Directory: Government Data Publication 29th Edition
- Washington Directory of International Trade Resources
Job and internship listings are posted in the entrance to the Ellison Center as well as filed in notebooks in the office for review.
UW undergraduates and (non-REECAS MA) graduate students may subscribe to the REECAS UW listserv to learn more about career opportunities and events relevant to the REECAS-region.
In addition, resume and cover letter review, networking assistance and mock interviews are available by appointment with Associate Director, Marta Mikkelsen.