Additional Information

Tuition Costs

Information on UW graduate and undergraduate tuition and fees is available For information about residency requirements, contact the Residence Classification Office, 264 Schmitz Hall, Box 355850, Seattle, WA 98195-5850, (206) 543-5932 (


The Office of Housing and Food Services operates single-student apartments, residence halls, and family housing units which are available to graduate students. Information about these options is available through the Housing and Food Services Student Services Office, 301 Schmitz Hall, Box 355842, Seattle, Washington, 98195-5842; tel. (206) 543-4059; To assure placement, Housing and Food Services recommends that you apply for housing at the time you apply for admission to UW.

University of Washington General Catalog

The University of Washington Catalog describes all the academic department and courses at the UW that offer graduate study. It is accessible at:

Jackson School
Office of Academic Services
111 Thomson Hall
Box 353650
Seattle, WA 98195
(206) 543-6001